Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meet my aunt! One of the sexiest lady i've ever seen :)

Posted by warez master | Sunday, August 22, 2010 | Category: |





SEE!Getting a hard-on already?yeah i have that too!
Last night I went to her house.Uncle wasn't at home.He has gone for a tour.she told me to stay there at night.whoa!one night in her house!she was wearing a red blouse and a peticote.she wore it about 4 inches down from her navi.she was staring at me with a sexy look.she is 38 but still have no children.married for 15 years.her boobs were trying to pop out from her tight blouse.she told me to get something from the store room.I standed on a stool and she held it.Her lovely face was just in front of my dick.I suddenly had a hard-on.she noticed it and asked me.'what is this beta.'I was afraid,'nothing aunty'.
''oh poor guy.you're having a hard-on watching your aunt!you naughty boy!it must be harting under your tight pants.let me get that out for you!''she unzipped my pant and took the whole dick out.''wow,you got such a big dick.far bigger than your uncle's.''for your info my dick is 9 inches long and 3 inches in width.
she began to play with it and took half of the dick in her mouth.''Let's go to bed!''she shouted.
she was sucking it as an expert.the rest is history!!!!i fucked her about 40 minutes.that night i fucked her about 6 times.each time it lasted about 15-40 minutes.oh, i can steel hear her groaning and moaning.i fucked her from every angle.but loved the doggy style.that's best for her :)

Currently have 0 comments:


Leave a Reply